Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

mind palace.

[first post]

Hi friends! Welcome to my new blog, Divine and Conquer.
This blog is a compilation of all the elements in life that intrigue and inspire me - fashion, beauty, lifestyle, media, culture... It's a visual archive of words, emotions, memories, reactions and opinions - tangible and ready to be digested by all you netizens.

If you know me well, you'll know I've attempted to start a million and more blogs and given up within days - perhaps something that I shouldn't admit. BUT! I have a really good feeling about this blog! I may need a virtual nudge to remember to update frequently and consistently, but nonetheless, I hope everyone enjoys.

Love x.



2 comments:

  1. So glad you've started blogging again. Looking towards future posts!

    bymaichung.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what your blog has in store!

    Tsui @ Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete