Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

un. deux. trois. voilà.


1. Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful CC Superfluid in 'Good Light'
2. Clinique A Different Nail Enamel in 28 'Birthday Suit'
3. Deborah Lippman Nail Color in 'P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)'

My recent beauty buys when my sister and I went shopping literally like 5 days in a row. I'm obviously addicted to nail colours and love to switch it up; hence the two, moderately expensive new bottles. At the moment, I'm into subtle, feminine shades - perfect for all this sunshine that we've been having lately. I'm especially excited to try the Clinique nude shade which looks particularly lush. Clinique's range of polishes has received numerous good reviews, so hopefully it won't disappoint. 
The Soap & Glory CC cream / tinted moisturizer was a spontaneous purchase. The tester in the store smelt soooo good (antioxidant mulberry) and so it'll hopefully be perfect for lazy summer days, when only light, SPF coverage is needed. 

I've yet to try any of the three products, but when I do, I'll share my thoughts. 
Have any of you tried these beauty buys? 

Love x.

1 comment:

  1. Coot! All three of the products really compliment each other! I can't wait to try the Deborah Lippman nail varnish!

    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete